Sunday, October 14, 2018

Inspired-Tea

Tea is no longer what it used to be. Not being a regular tea drinker, I have often wondered why there is always a crowd of people waiting patiently (the calming effect of tea, erh?) at tea outlets for their number to show up on the display panel when their cuppa is ready for collection.


As it happened, I decided to check out i.tea (I & tea) for a cup of chilled green tea as I recall how refreshing a can of chilled green tea would taste from my occasional indulgence. I ended up better off with fresh lemon included and my selected 25% sugar level. The impeccable blend of freshly brewed tea and fresh lemon made my day and I have been back for more.
 
Refreshing chilled green tea with fresh lemon 

I surmise that there are legit reasons for the crowd and it is not just a fad or a herd mentality of joining the gathering. 

The reasons would include:

1. Variety of tea (e.g. Earl Grey, Oolong, Assam Black and Jasmine Green)
2. Variety of concoction (e.g. milk and Yakult)
3. Choice of sugar level (100%, 75%, 50%, 25% and 0%)
4. Choice of toppings (e.g. aloe vera, mango pudding, grass jelly and ice cream)
5. Freshness of ingredients

Here are some pictures for your refreshing take on tea:-






 






Thank you for reading Daily Refreshing. Join the crowd and have a tea-rrific day!

Message from Deliveroo: eat more amazing

Click here for the menu of i.tea (I & tea).



No comments:

Post a Comment