Sunday, September 6, 2015

Customer Service Illustrated

These inanimate animals gave me a good vibe, made me smile and left me with a lingering effect. So I came back from about 100 meters away and took the following pictures of them with the accompanying inspired take on customer service.

1. When you stand prepared and ready to offer a real or perceived value, your customers will come.




2. Look the part, stand tall, and bring on a smile to welcome your potential customers.




3. Offer your customers with a selection of products or services so that they would be spoiled for choice.




4. Step-in to assist your customers to resolve their query, indecision or hesitation.




5. Once the customers have confirmed their buy-in, do what you do best and delight your customers! 

Leave them with a great experience which you can be sure they will share with others. (Sorry, no picture here as I had to move on.)





No comments:

Post a Comment