Sunday, August 30, 2015

Internet Slang

FYK AIUI there is a whole dictionary of so-called internet slang that we can acquaint ourselves with so that we can be SAVVY rather than sidestep this lingo nursery of new words with IDWTK and get labelled with WWWY.

Please feel free to check out http://www.internetslang.com

Here is a selection of internet slang words for your general knowledge:

AFK    - Away from keyboard
AFP    - Away from phone
AISI    - As I see it
AIUI    - As I understand it
AYKM   - Are you kidding me?
FYK    - For your knowledge
G2B     - Go to bed
G2K    - Good to know
GOAT   - Greatest of all time
ICYMI  - In case you missed it
IDWTK - I don't want to know
ILU    - I love you
ROFL    - Rolling on floor laughing
RYKM   - Are you kidding me?
SFLR    - Sorry for late reply
SFSG    - So far so good
SG2M   - Sounds good to me
TNT    - Till next time
TRM    - That reminds me
TTYL    - Talk to you later
WAML  - With all my love
WTTM  - Without thinking too much
WWIT  - What was I thinking?
WWWY - What is wrong with you?



No comments:

Post a Comment