Saturday, May 30, 2020

Nature is Teeming with Life

A little guy reminded me to observe the massive host of life outside of my home. More on this friend of nature later on.

Nowadays, as I step outside and relook at nature, the sheer bountifulness of life other than homo sapiens bombards me. The looming trees, swaying grass, multitude of other vegetation, chirping birds, beeping cicadas, slow-and-steady snails, and other unseen critters give me a fresh perspective that the miracle of life is all around unaffected by Covid-19.

We are not alone as a living organism. Even the stars have a life of their own. This is a living universe.

So much for being cooped up working from home in a study room surrounded mostly by non-living manufactured goods like computer, printer, paper, table, chair, fan, brick walls, windows and a door.

Here is a small sample of nature to keep you in good company that there is so much to live for:-











And, this was the little green mascot who popped into my room in the middle of the night and took the top of my computer screen as a walkway.



That was an unforgettable interlude for working from home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment