Tuesday, July 22, 2014

'Choose Love' And 'Do Beautiful Things' by Jim Carrey

Some food for thoughts by Jim Carrey. Click here to watch.


By the way, here are some quotes by Jim Carrey for you to munch on:

"It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what's left?"

"I really believe in the philosophy that you create your own universe. I'm just trying to create a good one for myself."


"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

"I'm very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful."

"I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, 'Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.' "

"I don't think human beings learn anything without desperation. Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything or creating anything. Period. If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting."

"Good morning! And in case I don't see you: Good afternoon, Good evening and Good night."

No comments:

Post a Comment