Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Garden of Our Mind

"Our thoughts are like seeds planted in our own lives. Our minds are like a garden. We can cultivate our minds and plant the seeds we want to grow, or we can neglect it and allow the weeds to take over. Either way, it will bring a harvest into our lives." -- Dennis Burke
 
“The world we have created is a product of our way of thinking.” ~ Albert Einstein
 
“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
 
I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.

 
If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. ~ Roald dahl
 


No comments:

Post a Comment