Saturday, August 3, 2019

Brighten Your World

Do you find life dreary when you look out from the window of your room? Life's situations come as they are but you do not need to allow it to paint the beautiful and colourful life of your dream.


Hold fast to your dream and paint it as vividly as you can on the canvass of your mind and start believing in yourself. Listen to your inner voice or calling that God has placed in your heart. Learn from your mistakes and turn them into nuggets of wisdom.

You will get to see the blue sky, fluffy white clouds and multi-coloured wonderful life of your dream.


"My greatest point is my persistence. I never give up in a match. However down I am, I fight until the last ball. My list of matches shows that I have turned a great many so-called irretrievable defeats into victories." -- Bjorn Borg

"Whatever has happened to you in your past has no power over this present moment, because life is now." -- Oprah Winfrey

"You become what you believe, not what you think or what you want." -- Oprah Winfrey


No comments:

Post a Comment