Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bike Dancing

Yesterday I wanted to search for a bicycle scene on YouTube which I vaguely recalled. The only lead I had was silver; silver bullet, silver lightning .... finally, I hit jackpot with Quicksilver. 

I found the racing scene in the movie and this pleasant scene of literal bike dancing which somehow did not figure in my memory. Click here to enjoy.

In a sense, life is like a dance. So keep your head up, loosen up, let your hair down and dance. Remember,
"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can." -- Neil Gailman

"We learn by practice. Whether it means to learn to dance by practicing dancing or to learn to live by practicing living, the principles are the same. One becomes in some area an athlete of God." -- Martha Graham

There is also this lovely haiku on the "Dance of Life" located at Bastet and Sekhmet's Library blog. Click here to view and reflect.


No comments:

Post a Comment