Saturday, August 12, 2023

Guard Your "I Am" Affirmations Affecting Your Subconscious Mind

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it and indulge it will eat its fruit and bear the consequences of their words." -- Proverbs 18:21 (AMP)

What you say matters, and it is not just what you say to others but what you say to yourself. If you say negative words to yourself, you may not think much about it, but your subconscious mind feeds on them and sends out the same message to your body and also activates the universal law of attraction to your detriment. Yes, the negatives will be drawn to you like a magnet.

Similarly, if you want good breaks or good things to manifest in your life, flip your thinking to the positive side and reap the fruit, thereof. "I am" is one of the most powerful phrase you can use for good.

Backtrack to creation, you are made in the image of God and He has a great destiny for you. Do not hijack it by speaking negative words. When Moses asked God what is His name, He said, "I AM THAT I AM". 

When Jesus (the incarnation of God) walked on this earth, He made many "I am" proclamations such as "I am the Bread of Life", "I am the light of the world" and "I am the resurrection and the life".

Today, if not already doing so, say to yourself, "I am rich", "I am strong", "I am well able to overcome this problem", and "I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus". 

Experts recommend quieting yourself before you sleep and spending five minutes or so in making self-proclamations of "I am" as well as visualising your dreams, and feeling yourself living your dreams now. Then go to sleep and let your subconscious mind goes to work for your good.

Remember how spellbound the audience was when johGE sang "No longer a slave for I am a child of God" on America's Got Talent.

Click here for American Got Talent|African Wins the Golden Buzzer after this Worship In the World Biggest Stage 

There are various channels of YouTube such as Be Grateful which could help you to cultivate a positive mindset and activate the law of attraction for your well-being.

Click here for SAY THESE 2 WORDS BEFORE YOU SLEEP, Manifest Anything You Desire - Dr Joseph Murphy


No comments:

Post a Comment