Saturday, March 28, 2020

Best Curry Chicken Rice in Singapore

As a frequent customer of Heavenly Wang near my workplace, I have enjoyed their quality kopi O, hot lemon tea and kaya toast.


While on a hospital visit earlier this year, I chanced upon the following Heavenly Wang outlet at Ng Teng Fong Hospital and tried their curry chicken for lunch.


The set of curry contains a chicken drumstick, two pieces of potato, and a slice of hard-boiled egg as well as a plate of brown rice with achar and a piece of prawn cracker. You could also make it a combo meal with an added hot coffee or tea, and toasted bread with kaya and/or butter.



Having had my fills of curry from meals of nasi briyani, roti prata, lontong, Hainanese curry rice, Chinese economical rice and Japanese curry rice, my palate would be discerning of what is great.

As it turned out, I was resoundingly won over by the taste of Heavenly Wang's curry chicken rice. The chicken meat was tender as with the potatoes and the curry blended excellently with the rice. It was a happy meal for me, and I would drop by on subsequent visits. 

On the lookout now for it at the outlet near my workplace if still available at dinnertime as lunchtime is a bit of a rush for me to slow down and enjoy a nice meal.

Heavenly Wang's curry chicken is my nomination for the best curry chicken rice in Singapore. 

Please feel free to post and share in the comments on what is your favourite curry and where to find it.

Thank you for reading and sharing Daily Refreshing.



No comments:

Post a Comment