Saturday, April 1, 2017

Inspired to Inspire

"People always say I'm a self-made man. But there is no such thing. Leaders aren't self-made, they are driven. 

I arrived in America with no money or any belongings besides my gym bag, but I can't say I came with nothing: others gave me great inspiration and fantastic advice, and I was fueled by my beliefs and an internal drive and passion.

That's why I'm always willing to offer motivation -- to friends or strangers on Reddit. I know the power of inspiration, and if someone can stand on my shoulders to achieve greatness, I'm more than willing to help them up." 
-- Arnold Schwarzenegger  

"Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -- Warren Buffett

"You can never be rich in life unless you learn how to be generous at heart. Because if you don't, you will always think you don't have enough." -- Lim Sim Seng


No comments:

Post a Comment