Saturday, December 26, 2015

Build Your Own Santa Set One LEGO-brick At A Time



Kok Mum Tan and Eugene Tan had created their own award-winning Santa set using LEGO bricks and I am not about to figure out how they did it with such ingenuity, patience and dexterity. 

Just enjoy and be refreshed by their creativity!

MOC (My Own Creation) Facebook Contest 1st Prize: Kok Mum Tan


MOC (My Own Creation) Facebook Contest 2nd Prize: Eugene Tan


Now, I had been wondering about the following two LEGO figurines built by their certified professionals and their seemingly out-of-place as 'decorative' sets for the Christmas season. 






Then, I caught it! Yes, come to think of it, the policeman and Ninjago were intentionally and strategically placed at the door as added security for the LEGO displays and merchandise . (No joke; read my pokerface.) And, I think that was ingenious marketing by LEGO!



No comments:

Post a Comment