Saturday, March 7, 2015

Second Place Winners

Being second place doesn't make you a loser as some people may wanna make you think that way.

Here are just some encouragement for second place winners to chin up and keep going:-

"The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese." -- Stephen Wright

"My advice would be to follow your dream. Most of my life, I was in second place before I came in first place. I hope that inspired people to never give up." -- Jackie Evancho

"I put my career in second place throughout both my marriages and it suffered. I don't regret it. You make choices. If you want a good marriage, you must pay attention to that. If you want to be independent, go ahead. You can't have it all." -- Lauren Bacall

"I started singing about three years ago, I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got second place." -- Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment